Its Happy Agents: CopCorp Licensing Announces Two New Agency Appointments plus Three Agency Renewals for It's Happy Bunny™ Global Licensing Program
NEW YORK (January 26, 2012) – CopCorp Licensing President Carole Postal today announced the appointment of new sub-agents for Jim Benton’s It’s Happy Bunny™ humorous character brand in Brazil and Benelux.
• Sao Paulo-based Angelotti Licensing (www.luizangelotti.com) has been appointed to manage the licensing program for It’s Happy Bunny in Brazil.
• BN Licensing (www.bnlicensing.com) has been entrusted with responsibility for managing It’s Happy Bunny in Benelux (i.e., Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg).
As part of her announcement on agency appointments, Postal was also pleased to note that CopCorp had renewed important relationships with MJA Licensing, Sinerji, and Plus Licens as its existing sub-agents for the It’s Happy Bunny brand in France, Turkey, and Eastern Europe, respectively.
• MJA Licensing (www.mjalicensign.com) will continue the excellent work it has done managing and growing the It’s Happy Bunny brand licensing program in France.
• Sinerji will continue to oversee the It’s Happy Bunny brand licensing program in Turkey.
• Plus Licens remains responsible for managing the It’s Happy Bunny brand across Eastern Europe.
About Jim Benton & It’s Happy Bunny™
It’s Happy Bunny, the cute little bunny with the BIG attitude, is a popular humorous character brand from cartoonist Jim Benton. The It’s Happy Bunny licensing program has won several industry awards including four prestigious Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) International Licensing Excellence Awards: “Best Art Brand” in 2005, “Best Character Brand License – Soft Goods” in 2006, “Best Character Brand Licensee – Hard Goods” in 2007, and “Best Character Brand Program of the Year” in 2008.
Jim Benton (www.jimbenton.com), whom People Magazine has called “the most visible cartoonist in America,” is the creator of a wide array of successful licensed properties including It’s Happy Bunny, JK Monsters, Kissy Doodles, Meany Doodles, and The Misters. Benton is also author/artist of several popular illustrated book series including the popular It’s Happy Bunny series for Scholastic.
About CopCorp Licensing
CopCorp Licensing is global licensing agent for Jim Benton’s It’s Happy Bunny, JK Monsters, Kissy Doodles, Meany Doodles, and The Misters. CopCorp Licensing is known as an innovative and strategic licensing agency that specializes in the development of brand, character, art, publishing, and entertainment based licensing opportunities for presentation and packaging to the manufacturer and retailer communities. Led by Carole Postal, Founder and President, this award-winning agency develops, sells, negotiates, markets, and implements complete licensing strategies and programs for major entertainment corporations, artists, art studios, apparel brand names, among others clients.
# # #
For more information about It’s Happy Bunny licensing opportunities, please contact:
Carole Postal, President