ZenWorks to Present Sports and Outdoor Brands at Inaugural Licensing Expo Japan
ZenWorks Co., Ltd., the Tokyo, Japan based brand licensing agency and consultancy will exhibit at the inaugural Licensing Expo Japan, taking place at Tokyo Big Sight from 26th to 28th April 2017. Licensing Expo Japan is organised by UBM Japan and is sponsored by LIMA. www.licensingexpojapan.com
ZenWorks will showcase a curated selection of brands from around the world covering sports, active lifestyle, design and character brands including the properties listed below at its booth C-40.
Roger Berman, president of ZenWorks commented, “We are excited to be involved with this new licensing trade show in Japan. As Licensing Expo Japan is co-located with IFF-MAGIC, Japan’s premier fashion trade show, we have carefully selected brands that are ideally suited to fashion and related-industry visitors.”
Sports & Active Lifestyle Brands
- NEW!ASPEN – Aspen draws its inspiration from the great natural environment of Colorado, USA and the brand’s namesake outdoor resort favored by the rich and famous.
- SLAZENGER – Slazenger, established in 1881, is one of the UK’s oldest sporting brands. Slazenger is an official sponsor of the Wimbledon tennis tournment.
- DONNAY – Donnay, originally from Belgium, is a famous sports brand with over 100 years of history. The brand is especially known for tennis racquets and its association with tennis legend, Bjorn Borg.
- NO FEAR – No Fear is an extreme sports brand from California.
- NEW! TITLE – Title is a prestige fight sport brand. 2019 will see the brand celebrate its 70th anniversary.
- HOT TUNA – Hot Tuna is an Australian surfer’s brand with a history going back to 1969.
Design & Character Brands
- HINCHCLIFFE & BARBER – ceramic & textile design rooted in the English craft tradition that has caught the hearts of many followers around the world.
- NEW! ANGÉLINE MELIN – chic illustrator brand from Paris, France.
- NEW! BARO SARRÉ – decidedly original and vibrant graphic art that draws its inspiration from the wall painting art of Ndebele women of South Africa.
- NEW! LILI PETROL- retro chic graphic design from France.
- NEW! CLEMENCÉ G – cute, whimsical animal graphic art that touches the hearts of its fans!
- NEW! TORIYANG – award-winning Korean illustration character from Tori Design. Toriyang cutely stands out from the crowd with her unique big head of red hair.
Detailed brand introductions are available on ZenWorks’website:
For more information, contact Roger Berman, ZenWorks Tel: (Japan) +81-90-6003-7068
or email: email@example.com
ZenWorks is a Tokyo-based licensing consultancy that delivers specialized license sales development, consulting, communications, media, trade show, and licensing education services to content creators and IP owners entering Japan and East Asian markets as well as Japanese companies expanding internationally. Brand representations include Slazenger, Donnay, Karrimor, Aspen and Hinchcliffe & Barber. Roger Berman, an established licensing professional in the Japanese licensing industry, founded ZenWorks in 2010 with the goal of helping clients develop sustainable and long-term licensing programs in the Japanese and global markets.