Olo Industries, in Partnership with Redwoodventures, Announces Robust Roster of Licensees for Smooshy Mushy™ Brand
Smooshy Mushy™ Popular Slow Rise Collectible Toy Brand
Gains Global Momentum
LOS ANGELES, CA – May 14, 2018 – OLO Industries, in partnership with RedwoodVentures, has announced the North American and European licensees for Smooshy Mushy™, the hugely successful girls collectibles line launched in the US in late 2017.
Through their efforts as Smooshy Mushy’s exclusive licensing and brand management agents, Evolution USA and Lisle Licensing have released the first list of Smooshy Mushy licensed products to appear at retail in North America, United Kingdom and Europe:
- Fashion apparel, tee shirts, swimwear and outerwear from The Bentex Group of Companies – H.I.S. International, Dreamwave, and Extreme Concepts.
- Packaged and hanging underwear from Handcraft Manufacturing Corp;
- Bags, backpacks and lunch kits from Fast Forward;
- Headwear and cold weather accessories from Concept One;
- Hosiery, tights and slipper socks from High Point Design;
- Back-to-school supplies and stationary from Inkology;
- Arts, crafts and activities from Horizon Group;
- Games and puzzles from Spin Master and Cardinal (worldwide rights);
- Youth electronics from KIDdesigns Inc.;
- Bedding, beach, bath, accessories and room décor from Franco Manufacturing;
- Amusement plush and novelty from Fiesta Concession Corp.;
- Online assortment of digital collectibles from BLMP Network (worldwide rights);
- Novelty Candy and confections from Radz II;
In Europe, where Smooshy Mushy just recently hit retail in the UK to huge success, DJ Murphy has been appointed as the magazine publisher in the UK &
- more -
Ireland. As the collectible line rolls out in Europe, additional licensees in publishing & apparel will soon to be announced.
Other categories in final negotiation for the North American market are sleepwear, plush, health and beauty care, hair accessories and publishing with premiere licensing partners to be announced shortly.
Shelly Owen, founder and owner of OLO Industries, said, “We have a very strong online community with our huge #SmooshySquad. The brand has really evolved into a fully dimensional kids global brand and we’re super excited to see the Smooshy Mushy story unfold across all of these categories.”
RedwoodVentures’ president Andy Wiseman commented, “Smooshy Mushy continues to excite kids all across the globe as they hunt for new product weekly to complete their collections. We’re simply thrilled with the retail movement not only in the US, but also UK, Australia and other territories. We can’t keep the product on the shelf.”
In addition to a robust and highly sought after branded licensing program, OLO Industries and RedwoodVentures will be supporting the brand expansion of Smooshy Mushy™ with short-form animation in conjunction with Wild Brain.
For more information about Smooshy Mushy™, visit: Smooshymushy.us.or visit the Evolution brand booth (C142) at the upcoming International Licensing Expo in Las Vegas NV, May 22-24.
About Evolution USA, LLC
Evolution has the expertise to fully monetize all forms of intellectual properties through licensing and merchandising, digital monetization, promotions, location based entertainment, retail development and brand management on a global basis. Evolution is also adept at managing manufacturing and distribution, which enables it to develop intellectual properties from concept to the retail shelf. www.evomgt.com
About Lisle Licensing
Lisle Licensing takes a strategic, innovative approach to brand management and development that lends itself to delivering an all-round excellent service for its clients and partners. With over 40 years of extensive market and category knowledge in multiple territories, Lisle Licensing possesses a unique combination of experience and youth, creating a fresh, innovative and proficient approach. The team delivers first class programs for its clients, managing all strategy development, product approvals and royalty reporting for some of the world’s biggest brands, including Masha & The Bear, Nitro Circus, Tetris® and more. lislelicensing.com