“Bob’s Burgers” Partners with BoxLunch for Nationwide Campaign in of Feeding America®
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX CONSUMER PRODUCTS HEATS UP THE GRILL
WITH A SIZZLING SELECTION OF SERIES-INSPIRED PRODUCTS
LOS ANGELES – Teaming up for the third mouth-watering year, 20th Century Fox Consumer Products has collaborated with cause-driven pop culture retailer BoxLunch to develop “Bob’s Burgers” merchandise. The partnership includes a wide assortment of series-inspired products ahead of the Emmy® Award-winning series’ ninth season premiere on Sunday, September 30th (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Starting September 10, a Louise Belcher Funko Pop! collectible figure will be sold exclusively at BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com. The nationwide collaboration supports Feeding America’s Hunger Action Month™ which brings attention to the reality of food insecurity in the United States and promotes ways for individuals to get involved in the movement to help end hunger. The Louise Belcher Funko Pop! will retail for $12.90 and each purchase will help provide 10 meals* to Feeding America.
The BoxLunch menu of exclusive “Bob’s Burgers” merchandise available in stores and online also includes:
- Funko Pop! Rides Espresso Trip Tina & Unicorn Vinyl Figure (SRP: $40.00)
- Tina Butts Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt (SRP: $32.90)
- Bob’s Burgers Espresso T-Shirt (SRP: $28.90)
- Wonder Wharf Tote Bag (SRP: $19.90)
- Kuchi Kopi Pet Chew Toy (SRP: $14.90)
Additionally, Fox Consumer Products also announces a wide-range of additional never-before-seen merchandise including:
- Jay Franco – Fans will dream cheeseburgers when Jay Franco releases a fun collection of “Bob’s Burgers” themed sheets, comforters and pillows. The line, found only at Target and Hot Topic, releases this month.
- Habitat – Fans have the chance to take their skate skills up a level with Habitat’s line of series-inspired skateboards and apparel, available on Zumiez and Shop.Fox.com. Showcasing the series’ characters, these limited-edition items are must-haves for the ultimate “Bob’s Burgers” fans. The line also includes pro-model skateboards featuring illustrations of the Habitat crew interacting with Bob, Linda, Louise, Tina, Gene, Mr. Fischoedor, and Teddy.
- USAopoly – The classic CLUE mystery game comes with a twist in this special “Bob’s Burgers” edition, custom illustrated by the show creators themselves! Minds are put to the test as players attempt to solve the crime of WHO killed “Ned Boddy” at Linda Belcher’s dinner party, WHAT weapon they left at the scene of the crime, and WHICH room of the Belcher apartment they did it in. (SRP: $39.95)
- Kidrobot – To help kickstart the month-long celebration, Kidrobot has collaborated with Fox Consumer Products to create art toys, collectible figures, keychains, and pins. From the 7” Kuchi Kopi Glow in the Dark Collectible Art Figure (SRP: $49.99) to the Equestranaut Bobcephala Bob Belcher Collectible Art Figure (SRP: $49.99) and the Badder Tina Belcher 7” Collectible Art Figure (SRP: $49.99), this “Bob’s Burgers” collection has something for every fan. Keep an eye out for even more Kidrobot x Bob’s Burgers products coming in 2019!
- Rizolli – The latest collaboration with Rizolli offers fans The Official Bob’s Burgers Sticker Book (SRP: $14.95), including 100 removable stickers, 16 pages of trivia, quotes and songs from the show, and The Official Bob’s Burgers Guided Journal (SRP: $17.95), a guided journal that gives a creative framework for fans to unleash their imaginations and write their own stories about burgers, butts or whatever else they like! And don’t forget Rizolli’s New York Times Best Selling book, The Bob’s Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers (SRP: $19.95),
- Penguin Books – Including 21 all-new, hilarious stories inspired by the series, Bob’s Burgers Grand Re-Opening Mad Libs (SRP: $4.99) is a second serving of fun following the success of the first Bob’s Burgers Mad Libs.
- Blue Apron – The fun continues with Blue Apron’s summer-long partnership, including the tastiest “Bob’s Burgers” creations from Chef Alvin Cailan. Fans can get to cookin’ the final recipe, “The Absentee Shallot Burger,” available via Blue Apron the week of September 17 and featured on the season nine premiere of “Bob’s Burgers” on FOX.
- Plus, an additional assortment of “Bob’s Burgers” merchandise on Shop.Fox.com
A 20th Century Fox Television production, “Bob’s Burgers” was created by Loren Bouchard (“Home Movies”). Bouchard and Jim Dauterive (“King of the Hill”) serve as executive producers and writers, with animation produced by Bento Box Entertainment.