Last Call for Reservations: LIMA Member Meeting Lounge #A97 @ Expo
LIMA is once again offering the LIMA Member Meeting Lounge (booth #A97) during show hours at next week’s Licensing Expo. Table space is going fast (i.e. Tuesday @ 2PM is fully booked!) If you wish to reserve a meeting in advance, you must due so by 5:00PM EDT this Thursday, May 18.
Due to high demand, each LIMA member company may make one booking per day. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Space permitting, walk-up reservations can be made onsite.
The following procedures apply to LIMA member reservations:
- Due to high demand, each LIMA member company may make ONE reservation per day (no exceptions).
- The LIMA Member who reserved the table MUST be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time limit at the tables is 30 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting space as possible.
- We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
- There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
- Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during the Expo, subject to space availability. Meetings may be booked on the hour and half hour only:
- Tuesday, May 23 - 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday, May 24 - 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday, May 25 - 9:30AM – 3:00PM
REQUEST A RESERVATION
The LIMA Member Meeting Lounge is located at #A97 – please make sure the people you are meeting with go to the correct location and not the main LIMA Booth. To request a reservation, please email your designated contact:
- LIMA US: Leah Hunter
- LIMA UK: Ryan Beaird
- LIMA Germany: Mary Verdegaal
- LIMA Japan: Roger Berman
- LIMA China: Tani Wong
- LIMA Australia: Tony Bugg
- LIMA Canada: Andrew Menceles
- LIMA India: Mary Verdegaal
- LIMA Mexico: Mary Verdegaal
Please provide the following information when requesting a reservation:
- First and last name
- LIMA member company name
- Cell phone number and contact information at the Expo
- Date of meeting
- Time of meeting requested – please make sure times are on the hour and half hour only, and listed in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Only reservations sent via email by this Thursday, May 18 at 5:00pm EDT will be accommodated. Telephone reservations will not be accepted. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding the meeting space and reservation system. See you in Vegas!