Now Taking Reservations for the LIMA Member Meeting Lounge at Licensing Expo!
As a benefit to our members, LIMA will once again offer a small meeting area, The LIMA Member Meeting Lounge, on the show floor at Licensing Expo. This year, Toy Industry Association members will also have the opportunity to reserve meeting space. Table space is limited and may be reserved in advance for those members wishing to hold a meeting during show hours.
The following procedures apply to all reservations:
- Due to high demand, each LIMA member company may make ONE reservation per day (no exceptions).
- The LIMA Member who reserved the table MUST be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time limit at the tables is 30 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting space as possible.
- We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
- There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
- Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during the Expo, subject to space availability.
Meetings maybe be book on the hour and half hour only.
Tuesday, June 17 ~ 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday, June 18 ~ 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday, June 19 ~ 9:30AM – 3:00PM
The LIMA Member Meeting Lounge is located at #A21 – please make sure the people you are meeting with go to the correct location and not the main LIMA Booth.
REQUEST A RESERVATION
To request a reservation, please email your designated contact:
Please provide the following information when requesting a reservation:
- First and last name
- LIMA member company name
- Cell phone number and contact information at the Expo
- Date of meeting
- Time of meeting requested – please make sure times are listed in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Only reservations sent via email by Wednesday, June 11 at 5:00pm EDT will be accommodated. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding the meeting space and reservation system.
See you in Vegas!