LIMA to Present Sports Licensing Session at NYC Summit
LIMA is set to present Sports Licensing: Building a Global Business at next month’s NYC Summit: The Business of Brand Licensing. The session, led by Marty Brochstein, will feature Sal Larocca of the National Basketball Association, Natara Holloway of the National Football League, and Steve Scebelo of the National Football League Players, Inc., who will discuss the key aspects and challenges involved in building their brands and merchandising businesses in multiple markets around the world.
The Sports Licensing seminar joins an impressive slate of innovative topics, led by licensing executives from across the industry. Taking place March 1-2, 2016, the NYC Summit is a two-day, executive level conference and networking event developed by License! Global magazine, in partnership with UBM Advanstar, organizers of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and LIMA.
Set to speak at the event are:
- Jamie Salter, chairman and chief executive officer, Authentic Brands Group
- Michael Stone, chairman, Beanstalk
- Adina Avery-Grossman, partner, Brandgenuity
- Henry Stupp, chief executive officer, Cherokee Global Brands Group
- Jim Fielding, global head of consumer products and retail, DreamWorks Animation and AwesomenessTV
- Dow Famulak, president and chief operating officer, Global Brands Group
- Simon Waters, general manager and senior vice president, entertainment and licensing, Hasbro
- Cindy Levitt, senior vice president, merchandising and marketing, Hot Topic
- Debra Joester, president, The Joester Loria Group
- Sal Larocca, president of global operations and merchandising, National Basketball Association
- Steve Scebelo, vice president of licensing and business development, National Football League Players Inc.
- Pam Kaufman, chief marketing officer and president, consumer products, Nickelodeon
- Stu Seltzer, president, The Seltzer Licensing Group
- Yehuda Shmidman, chief executive officer, Sequential Brands Group
- Gaye Dean, group manager, Target Stores
- Eric Beder, managing director, Wunderlich Securities
- Benjamin Grubbs, global head of top creators, YouTube
LIMA members save on registration! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to access the promo code.