LIMA Moderating at Variety Entertainment & Tech Summit!
To cut through the clutter, bigger entertainment is better. Movies turn into TV spin-offs which turn into toys, apparel, app tie-ins, video games and other interactive content….And vice versa. How are branding and marketing executives transforming content into powerful franchises in the digital age? What’s critical in engaging millennials and younger demographics who are fiercely hooked to smartphones – how is TV and film translating their brand to various devices and platforms? How are consumer marketers collaborating with Hollywood to boost franchises?
LIMA SVP Marty Brochstein will moderate this exciting discussion at this week’s Variety Entertainment & Technology Summit. This Wednesday’s Breakthroughs in All-Platform Branding session will feature a stellar panel of industry executives, including:
- Jeffrey Godsick, President, Fox Consumer Products, 20th Century Fox Television
- T.J. Marchetti, Chief Marketing Officer, AwesomenessTV
- Mark Young, Head of Strategy & Business, Fandango
- Doug Ziewacz, Head of North America Digital Media & Advertising, Connected Fitness, Under Armour
- Vivi Zigler, President, Digital, Brand & Audience Development, Endemol Shine North America
These top marketers, creative agencies and brand partners will talk about how they are boosting content across all media and platforms.
This session is part of a full day of discussions examining the best strategies to engage audiences, today and into the future, and identify the pioneering ideas that will help our industry measurably grow the business. Stay ahead of the latest trends in tablets and smartphones, rising digital content hubs, new opportunities in advertising and commerce and more! Click here for the full agenda.
LIMA is a proud marketing partner for the Variety Entertainment & Technology Summit!