LIMA Names 2017 Rising Star Award Winners
Thirteen Young Professionals from Across the Licensing Industry to be Recognized for Outstanding Work
LIMA has named the licensing industry’s Rising Stars Award winners for 2017. The accomplished group of 13 young professionals, who are already making their mark in the licensing world, will be recognized at LIMA’s 2017 International Licensing Awards ceremony on Tuesday, May 23, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas during Licensing Expo.
This year’s Rising Stars Award winners are:
- Scott Halpern, Senior Licensing Manager, WWE
- Yuki Jinza, Laura Ashley Japan
- Curtis Matthews, Director of Product Approval, Striker Entertainment
- Ryan McDonald, Coordinator, Business Development & Digital Licensing, NFL Players Inc.
- Lauren Montemaro, Associate Director, Beanstalk
- Will Ochoa, Associate Category Manager – Hardlines, Turner Broadcasting
- Claire Pierce, Sales Director, Brand Licensing, Meredith Corporation
- Becky Quinn, Manager, North America Licensing, Sesame Workshop
- Naomi Rosenzweig, Licensing Manager, Berkshire Fashions
- Nancy Sanieoff, Licensing Director, Brand Central LLC
- Andi Scher, Senior Licensing & Marketing Manager, Richmond Management Group
- Nicole Silberstein, Content Manager, Digital & Interactive, License! Global
- Samantha Yang, Senior Brand Manager, Shanghai Skynet Brand Management Corp., Ltd
“The Rising Stars Awards recognize the next generation of leaders in the licensing business,” said LIMA Executive Vice President Maura Regan. “We’re thrilled to honor so many deserving individuals with this special distinction this year, and look forward to hearing more from these future game-changers in the years to come.”
The Rising Stars Award identifies professionals up to 35 years old with one to seven years of experience who have demonstrated a strong commitment to and passion for the licensing business. Other criteria for the Award include: individuals who seek additional professional development opportunities to improve their skills, have shown innovation in planning and implementing successful licensing strategies and have demonstrated leadership potential.