LIMA Members: Reserve Meeting Space at the LIMA Meeting Annex in Vegas!
As a benefit to our members, LIMA will be offering a small meeting area, The LIMA Meeting Annex, on the show floor at Licensing International Expo. Table space is limited and may be reserved in advance for those members wishing to hold a meeting during show hours.
The LIMA Meeting Annex is located at booth #6672 (next to LIMA’s main booth at #6674) – please make sure the people you are meeting with go to the correct location.
*Please note: International LIMA members must contact their respective Managing Director/Representative to book meeting space in our International Lounge – booth #6722.
The following guidelines apply to all reservations:
- Each LIMA member company may make ONE reservation per day (no exceptions).
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time limit at the tables is 45 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting space as possible. We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
- Meetings are booked as follows (PDT)
9:30 – 10:15am
10:15 – 11:00am
11:00 – 11:45am
11:45am – 12:30pm
12:30 – 1:15pm
1:15 – 2:00pm
2:00 – 2:45pm
2:45 – 3:30pm
3:30 – 4:15pm
4:15 – 5:00pm
NOTE: On Thursday, the last appointment time slot will be 2:45 – 3:30pm.
There will be a 5 minute grace period, after which the reservation is forfeited and will be re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
* Walk-up reservations will be accepted during the Expo, subject to space availability.
Please provide the following information when requesting a reservation:
– First and last name
– LIMA member company name
– Cell phone number and contact information at the Expo
– Date of meeting
– Time of meeting requested
Only reservations sent via email to Leah Hunter at email@example.com by Thursday, June 7 at 5:00pm EST will be accommodated. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding the meeting space and reservation system.
See you in Vegas!