LIMA & Digital Hollywood Announcing Two Key Events This October!
“The Hollywood Brand and Licensing Global Strategy”
LIMA is excited to announce our collaboration with Digital Hollywood – the leading conference in the entertainment and technology industry – and offer our members exclusive savings on an informative new webcast, as well as attendance at their major conference, Digital Hollywood Fall, from October 20-23 at the Ritz Carlton in Marina del Rey, California.
OCTOBER 2 - LIMA – Digital Hollywood Live Webcast: Branded Entertainment & Licensing: TV – Film – Mobile – PC – Ancillary Rights
Webcast is free to attend – register online.
Speakers to be announced
OCTOBER 21 – LIMA – Digital Hollywood Evening Keynote Roundtable @ Digital Hollywood Fall: The Hollywood Brand and Licensing Global Strategy
With the proliferation of entertainment available on the web, licensing and marketing companies are utilizing various digital forms of communication via many distribution platforms to reach their worldwide audience. Through various questions focusing on emerging technology and diverse content, you will hear directly from network executives at these entertainment companies, and what this means for the licensing industry in 2014 and beyond:
- Roz Nowicki, Executive VP of Global Sales & Retail, 20th Century Fox Consumer Products
- Greg Economos. Senior VP, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Brian Maeda, VP Licensing, Saban Brands
- Jim Fielding, Global Head of Consumer Products and Retail, Awesomeness TV
- Paul Flett (Moderator) – Licensing and Brand Management Agent, United Talent Agency
For more information, please contact Victor Harwood, President, Digital Hollywood - 212-352-9720