New LIMA Licensing Event in Colombia April 21
LIMA will host its first-ever event in Bogota, Colombia on April 21, in collaboration with several major Latin American licensing agents. Licensing: Take Your Company to the Next Level will feature a full day of educational programming led by industry experts, featuring a panel discussion on licensing in Colombia and case studies of successful Latin American programs.
Session highlights include:
- Licenses: The Magic of Doing Business – Javier Irarrazaval, The Walt Disney Company Region Andina
- Ana Pirata: A Triumph in Colombia —Ana Pirata series creators Dario Silva and Mari Escobar
- Brazil: A Success Story – Celso Rafael, Exim Brazil
- Opportunities Brought by Hello Kitty – Joao Paulo Martins, SANRIO Brazil
- Masha & the Bear: A New Children’s Hit in Latin America – Jose Henrique Caldas, Animaccord Animation
- Fighting Infringement – Pablo Maspero, Head of Legal Sony Music Latin/Iberia
The panel discussion Licensing in Colombia: A Challenge, a Dream or an Opportunity? will feature Celso Rafael, Exim Brazil; Paulina Loaiza, Group Exito; Lina Marin, Compania de Galletas NOEL; Erika Gonzalez, Grupo Papelero Scribe; Victoria Casasbuenas, Continente S.A.; and Pablo Maspero, Sony Music, Latin Iberia Region. Click here for a full list of sessions.
“LIMA is excited to introduce manufacturers, retailers and brand owners in Latin America to the benefits of licensing,” said Charles Riotto, President, LIMA. “It is also an ideal opportunity for international licensors to gain a greater understanding of the growing licensing market in Colombia and the surrounding region.”
“Colombia is a mature country that strongly embraces the licensing industry. The Colombian licensed product meets high quality standards and we have a complete and competitive retail landscape,” said Ximena Duque, CEO, Exim Colombia. “We are looking forward to having LIMA’s licensing event here to share our knowledge and showcase the possibilities in our country.”
The event will conclude with a networking reception, giving participants the opportunity to establish new connections with other licensing professionals.
To register, email email@example.com
Cost to attend
$50.000 pesos – 1 person per company
$100.000 pesos – 2-3 people per company
$175.000 pesos – 4+ people per company