2018 LIMA Rising Stars Named!
LIMA has announced the recipients of this year’s Rising Stars Award. This accomplished group of young professionals will be recognized at the LIMA’s International Licensing Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 22 during Licensing Expo.
This year’s Rising Stars Award winners are as follows:
- Mandy Bardisbanian, Buyer – Cosmetics, Hot Topic
- Fernanda Coutinho, Associate Director, Brand Management, Beanstalk
- Peter Cross, Brand Manager, Broad Street Licensing Group
- Nick Manzo, Account Director, Seltzer Licensing
- Leon Maratchi, Senior Manager of Retail, Cartoon Network
- Meghan Mernin, Director, Licensing, Epic Rights
- Mimi Nicosia, Senior Manager, CPG, Nickelodeon
- Mariana Orvananos, Head of Marketing, La Panaderia Licensing & Marketing
- Sally Russell, Associate Licensing Manager, Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Danielle Tanton, Live Events and Attractions Manager, DHX Brands
“The Rising Stars Awards recognize the next generation of leaders in the licensing business – those who show true tenacity and have impacted their companies and the industry right from the start,” said LIMA Executive Vice President Maura Regan.
“We received a tremendous number of worthy candidates and finalizing the list down to this select group was an enormous challenge. We are excited to honor and celebrate them amongst their peers at our Awards Ceremony / OR during Licensing Expo and look forward to hearing more from these future game-changers in the years to come.”