LIMA Announces 2017 Nominees for Board of Directors
LIMA is excited to announce the 2017 nominees for the Board of Directors! This impressive slate of licensing professionals was assembled by the LIMA Nominating Committee and approved by the current Board of Directors. Ballots have been sent to LIMA members (primary contacts only) for official adoption – if you did not receive your ballot, please contact LIMA.
The nominees for 2017 are as follows:
- JJ Ahearn, Managing Director – Licensing Street, LLC
- Marc Mostman, Partner – Striker Entertainment
- Celso Rafael, General Manager – Exim Character Licenciamento e Marketing Ltda.
- Steven Scebelo, VP, Licensing & Business Development – NFL Players Association
- Jamie Stevens, EVP, Worldwide Consumer Products – Sony Pictures Entertainment
The new Directors will be introduced at the LIMA Annual Meeting on May 22 during Licensing Expo – the meeting is open to all current members, please RSVP to attend!
To qualify for Board service, a LIMA member must be an active participant in the licensing industry for a minimum of five years as well as involved in one or more LIMA activities during the past three years. All Board candidates were required to submit a letter to the LIMA Board of Directors describing their qualifying activities and what they would contribute to the Association and the industry as a Board member.