Learn Something New! Register for Licensing University 2016
Wide Range of Seminar and Roundtable Discussions Topics Provide Attendees with More Opportunities to Join Multiple Business-Building Conversations
LIMA has once again assembled an impressive roster of Licensing University sessions for this year’s Licensing Expo. The 2016 conference program will feature 20 seminars exploring a broad range of topics for licensing professionals at every stage of their career. LIMA will also continue its roundtable series of 20 short, interactive discussions on hot topics in business. This year’s seminars include several popular and innovative highlights:
- Licensed Products and Digital Marketing: Making It Work - Stephen Reily, Managing Director & Chairman, IMC
- Crowdfunding: A How-To for Licensors and Licensees - Karen Raugust, President, Raugust Communications
- Basics of Fashion Licensing - Nancy Ostroff, Associate Professor, Fashion Institute of Technology
- The Art and Science of Competitive Shopping - Leigh Ann Schwarzkopf, Principal, Project Partners Network
- The Art and Business of Licensed App Development - Germaine Gioia Founder, PlayLife Media
The conference program also offers a strategic look at virtually all major industry segments, including corporate branding, legal, art, international, and digital licensing, as well as a full day of “Basics” programming for industry newcomers.
It will also include a full slate of “up close and personal” Roundtable discussions on Wednesday morning, June 22, during which attendees will be able to engage in small-group discussions with experts on such topics as 3D printing; food and beverage licensing; key accounting issues; how to negotiate a licensing deal; and whether a brand is ready for licensing, among many, many others.
Interested attendees can purchase the All-Access Pass, which provides entrance into all sessions – cost to attend is $150 for LIMA members and $170 for non-LIMA members.Purchase Your All-Access Pass!
View the Full Licensing U Schedule