Last Call for Board of Directors Submissions!
The deadline for Board of Directors submissions is this Friday, January 30!
If you are interested in serving on the LIMA Board, please respond according to the guidelines below. To be considered for nomination to the LIMA Board of Directors, a candidate must be a current LIMA member in good standing and have met the following criteria:
- Must have been an active participant in the licensing industry for at least five years.
- Must have been an active participant in at least one LIMA activity during the past three years.
- Examples of qualifying activities include:
- Actively serving on a LIMA Committee
- Serving as a speaker or panelist at a LIMA-produced program
- Actively participating in other LIMA activities as deemed by the Nominating Committee
As a Director, your attendance will be expected at the four Board meetings we hold each year. One meeting is held in June in conjunction with the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, with the other three meetings at various intervals during the year, typically in New York.
Potential candidates should send a letter detailing their interest in serving on the Board, along with a description of their qualifying activities and a statement on what they feel they can contribute to the association and the industry as a member of the Board. The Nominating Committee will review all submissions and then present a slate of their recommendations to the current Board for approval. Upon approval, the slate will be presented for election to the entire membership in advance of the upcoming Annual Meeting in June.
Interested candidates should send their qualifying materials to Charles Riotto at firstname.lastname@example.org by THIS FRIDAY!