It’s Time to Book Your BLE Meetings!
It’s time to reserve meeting space at Brand Licensing Europe! Sick of food court meetings? Take advantage of this special member benefit – hurry, first-come, first-served!
The following procedures apply to LIMA member reservations for Brand Licensing Europe:
- Due to high demand, each LIMA member company may make TWO reservations per day (no exceptions).
- The LIMA Member who reserved the table MUST be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time limit at the tables is 30 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting space as possible.
- We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
- There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
- Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during the Expo, subject to space availability.
Meetings are located at the LIMA stand #R100 and may be booked on the hour and half hour only:
Tuesday, October 11 ~ 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Wednesday, October 12 ~ 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Thursday, October 13 ~ 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Please provide the following information when requesting a reservation:
- First and last name
- LIMA member company name
- Cell phone number and contact information at the Expo
- Date of meeting
- Time of meeting requested
Only reservations sent via email by Friday, October 7th at 5:00pm GMT will be accommodated. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
See you in London!