Industry Leaders to Speak at NYC Summit: The Business of Brand Licensing
An impressive roster of leading licensing executives has already been confirmed for the first annual NYC Summit: The Business of Brand Licensing, taking place March 1-2, 2016. This two-day, executive level conference and networking event was developed by License! Global magazine, in partnership with UBM Advanstar, organizers of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and LIMA. Set to speak at the event are:
- Dow Famulak, president and chief operating officer, Global Brands Group
- Jim Fielding, global head of consumer products and retail, DreamWorks Animation and AwesomenessTV
- Pam Kaufman, chief marketing officer and president, consumer products, Nickelodeon
- Jamie Salter, chairman and chief executive officer, Authentic Brands Group
- Yehuda Shmidman, chief executive officer, Sequential Brands Group
- Michael Stone, chairman, Beanstalk
- Henry Stupp, chief executive officer, Cherokee Global Brands Group
Additional speakers will be announced soon.
LIMA will be presenting a session on The Influence of Sports Licensing. Other innovative topics to be explored include: How Brand Management Companies are Driving the New Licensing Models; Brand Value: The Wall Street Viewpoint; Entertainment Licensing: The Value of Franchise Development; The Licensing Agency Forum and Roundtable; New Entertainment Stars and Brands; and The Retail Roundtable.
The NYC Summit will take place at the New York Marriott Downtown in New York City.
LIMA members save on registration! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to access the promo code.