Going to BLE? Reserve a Table for Your Meeting at the LIMA Stand!
As a benefit to our members, we will once again offer meeting space at the LIMA stand L100 during Brand Licensing Europe. Table space is limited and may be reserved in advance for those members wishing to hold a meeting during show hours – limited to two 30 minute meetings per day.
The following procedures apply to all reservations:
• Due to high demand, each LIMA member company may make no more than two reservations per day (no exceptions).
• The LIMA Member who reserved the table must be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
• Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Time limit at the tables is 30 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting tables as possible.
• We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
• There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
• Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during BLE, subject to space availability.
Meetings may be booked on the hour and half hour only.
• Tuesday 13th October 2015: 9.00- 16.30
• Wednesday 14th October 2015: 09.00 – 16.30
• Thursday 15th October 2015: 09.00 – 15.30
REQUEST A RESERVATION
To request a reservation, please email Ryan Beaird at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please provide the following information:
• First and last name
• LIMA member company name
• Cell phone number and contact information at BLE
• Date of meeting
• Time of meeting requested – please make sure times are listed in BST
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding the meeting space and reservation system.
See you in London!