Book a Table for Meeting at the LIMA booth during China Licensing Expo
Book a Table for Meeting at the LIMA booth During China Licensing Expo
As a benefit to our members, we will once again offer meeting space at the LIMA stand E1H12 during China Licensing Expo. Table space is limited and may be reserved in advance for those members wishing to hold a meeting during show hours – limited to two 60-minute meetings per day.
The following procedures apply to all reservations:
• Each LIMA member company may make no more than two reservations per day.
• The LIMA Member who reserved the table must be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
• Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Time limit at the tables is 60 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting tables as possible.
• We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
• There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
• Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during China Licensing Expo, subject to space availability.
Meetings may be booked on the hour only.
• Tuesday 20th October 2015: 9.00- 16.00
• Wednesday 21st October 2015: 09.00 – 16.00
• Thursday 22nd October 2015: 09.00 – 14.00
REQUEST A RESERVATION
To request a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and please provide the following information:
• First and last name
• LIMA member company name
• Cell phone number and contact information
• Date of meeting
• Time of meeting requested
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding the meeting space and reservation system.
See you in Shanghai!
中国授权展 – LIMA会员会议区开始接受预订！