For Licensees & Manufacturers
- Online Directory
- Licensing’s interactive, global directory contains the most current property information and list of industry professionals available!
- Access the licensing-focused specialty firms you need: accountants, consultants, law firms, software companies, and more.
- On the road? On the show floor? Download the LIMANET app!
- Leading licensors and agents look to LIMA member licensees frequently when seeking manufacturing partnerships.
- Exclusive networking events connect manufacturers with key property owners.
- LIMA international offices help member manufacturers establish the right contacts to get their products distributed globally.
- Keep your staff in-the-know with LIMA research and publications, including Inside Licensing and the Annual Global Licensing Study.
- Meet with your business partners at our Members Lounge during the many LIMA-supported global tradeshows, including Licensing Expo and NY Toy Fair.
Expand Your Knowledge
- Learn about the topics and trends affecting your business through LIMA educational programming – webinars, Licensing University and more. Recent topics of interest have included:
For more information, please contact Louise Caron, SVP of Member Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org!