Sponsor Upcoming LIMA Events Around the World!
- Company name/logo on all event announcements
- Two weekly LIMA eNewsletters with hyperlink to homepage
- Exclusive promotional emails to entire licensing audience – hyperlinked logo (contact information optional)
- Name and/or logo on website event listing and across social media platforms
- Banner ad on two Newslinks editions
- LIMA-generated banner ad on Events page with “sponsor thank you” – hyperlinked logo
- Provide Sponsor with RSVP list
- Personal email from LIMA to sponsor’s handpicked attendees inviting them to connect to sponsor (contact info included)
- Customized event signage to compliment the venue layout and ensure sponsors’ leading status
- Complimentary admission for sponsors + VIP guest
- Sponsor status labeled badges
- On-Site announcement by LIMA management – sponsor may join to introduce themselves, welcome attendees and wish them a successful event.
- LIMA Staff to introduce sponsors to targeted attendees.
- “Thank You for attending” email + Thank you to sponsors and including contact info for follow up.
Add-Ons (additional cost or hard cost for Sponsor):
- Sponsor may provide: banners, pop ups, napkins, cups, sleeves, fun customized food signage, etc. to be placed on-site.
- Giveaways – distributed by LIMA staff
- Customized badges for all attendees with sponsors’ logo
- Marketing materials and/or promotional items at front desk or designated space
- Pre- and post-event access to connect with all attendees/community
For more information or to become a sponsor please contact:
Sharon Weisman – firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMA has worldwide networking and educational events throughout the year. Terms for global sponsorship will vary, please contact our individual offices for more information:
UK: Ryan Beaird – email@example.com
Germany: Peter Hollo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mexico: David Martinez – email@example.com
China: Tani Wong – firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: Tony Bugg – email@example.com