LIMA at the LicenseTalks, Spielwarenmesse 2019
The International Toy Fair reopens on the 30th of January and the Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association (LIMA) is not only present with a booth in the foyer of Hall 12.0, but also a part of the LicenseTalks from January 30 to February 01, 2019 The ToyBusiness Forum in Hall 3A provides the perfect setting for this. Daily from 10:30 to 11:30.
Wednesday, January 30: Basics of the licensing business and market overview
- A Look into the Future – Worldwide License Trends, Peter Hollo, LIMA.
- The Importance of Licenses – Numbers, Data, Facts. Martin Brochstein, LIMA, New York / USA
Thursday, January 31: Toys, Technology and Licenses
- Technology as a Toy, Matthew Beecher, Blizzard Entertainment, Irvine, CA / USA. Steven Ekstract, License Global, New York / USA, Sam Ferguson, Jazwares, London / UK.
Friday, February 01: The entertainment influence in the toy industry
- The license in the marketing mix – so a license can also push your business! Joachim Knödler, Copyright Promotions Licensing Group (CPLG), Munich
- Toy Market: Success Factor Licenses. Werner Lenzner, Simba Dickie Group, Fürth
- How to create unforgettable experiences in retail! Sebastian Seppelt, Viacom / Nickelodeon Consumer Products, Berlin