LIMA UK’s annual Licensing Essentials Course gives you access to the latest thinking, best practice and new trends in business. If you have team members who are new to licensing or work in branding, marketing, TV/Film/Music and want to know how to monetize your IP through consumer products then this course is for you.
Dress Code for Long Room: Gentleman to wear jacket and tie – Women to wear smart/casual dress
Licensing Essentials Course and Spring Fling Party Ticket
Location: Lords Cricket Ground – The Long Room
When: 3rd May 2018 (10am – 6pm)
Early Bird Rate: £260 for LIMA members £300 for non members (earlybird ends Friday 13th April)
Standard Prices: £312 LIMA members, £360 Non Members, £199 Artists, Charities, Students
• The basics of licensing – LIMA UK
• The role of a licensing agent – The Point.1888
• Successful licensing from the licencee’s perspective – Jazwares
• Essential financial know-how (auditing licensing income) – 360 Audit
• Essential legal know-how (licensing contract examples) – Briffa
• Licensing & merchandising in the Music sector – Event Merchandising
• Fashion Licensing – Brand Strategy Advice
• How kids respond to retail environments – Kids Industries
• How licensors work with retail partners – Fundamentally Children
• Question Time Panel Discussion – Representatives from – Start Licensing, Licensing Link, Octane5, Tomato Source and more tbc.
Spring Fling Networking Party – Sponsored By Octane5
Location: Lords Cricket Ground – Pavilion Rooftop Terrace
When: 3rd May 2018 (6pm – 11pm)
Prices: £40 LIMA members, £70 Non LIMA members, (all prices plus vat)
The Spring Fling networking party is a chance to come along and network with some prominent executives from the UK licensing and retail industry. Taking place on the rooftop of the Lords Pavilion (weather permitting), drinks and canapes will be served throughout the night and it’s a great event to swap some business cards at and make new friends in the licensing industry.
Spring Fling Networking Party Sponsored by – BrandComply.com – Fueled By Octane5