LIMA Japan global license committee , by everyone of the voluntary management of membership, Tsutomu a global license to the theme we are Tsuyokai and forums. In 2016 – 2017, we discuss discussions about each theme according to the timetable of the overseas property development process in Japan. License Transaction Anyone with LIMA members who have transactions with overseas or those under consideration can participate.
This time we will hold a reporting meeting of Licensing Expo, held in Las Vegas from May 23 to 25.
Date and time: Monday, June 19, 2017 16:00-17:30
Venue: Toms Entertainment Inc.
31 Nakano 3 – chome Nakano – ku, Tokyo
http: //www.tms – e.co.jp/company/access/index.php
- 5 minutes on foot from JR Nakano Station South Exit
- Contents:[Part 1] Licensing Expo report
(1) Secretariat from Licensing Expo overall trend, photos
(2) Visitor Feedback from those who have participated, providing information
(3) comments from people who have exhibited, information
(4) Those who do not participate receive a question【Part 2】 Consultation
timeline from the secretariat “Marketing Strategy” Small Theme: Exhibition Visit / Exhibition and Business Materials,
(1) Holding around October (temporary: under consideration) “Presentation · Workshop”.
Consider workshops such as elevator pitch material (ultra short time), presentation deck (powerpo), in properties and company introduction in English and Japanese.
(2) Exhibition Strategies of Licensing Exhibitions at Home and Overseas Information Exchange on Characteristics of
Each Exhibition, Visitor Trends, Actual Results
【Part 3】 Next Contents, Schedule
Review the timeline, next time consider the
timeline ↓ Please see here.
Participants: LIMA members only. Those who are deploying overseas properties in Japan, those who are developing overseas properties in Japan, or who plan to do so in the future.
Things to prepare: There are no particular issues, but issues and reference materials that conform to the theme.
Capacity: 15 people
We will discuss in a casual atmosphere.
Those who join the regular meeting for the first time are asking for self-introduction (about 2-3 minutes) such as your own experience and handling properties. Please bring reference materials such as handling properties and products.
【Registration application 】Please let us know by e-mail to LIMA Japan office secretariat Taniguchi.