Licensing University Call for Submissions
2019 Licensing University Submissions
Do you want to speak at Licensing University™ in Las Vegas this June? Do you have a great session idea? Now is the time to get your proposal together!
The sessions that comprise Licensing University™ cover a broad range of topics impacting the industry in a number of categories, and explore key topics and trends relevant to both newcomers and experienced business people alike.
Though we welcome all submissions and ideas, topics of particular interest for 2019 include:
• Detailed case studies on product and property introductions and brand extensions
• Retail strategies and trends
• Digital marketing strategies
• Social media strategies
• Forward-looking sessions on growth categories and market segments
• Maximizing emerging media platforms
Licensing University™ is held in conjunction with Licensing Expo each year. The 2019 program will launch on Monday, June 3 – the day before Expo begins – and continue through Thursday, June 6, the final day of the show. All Licensing University submissions are due Monday, December 17!
Questions? Please contact Marty Brochstein at firstname.lastname@example.org