Frequently Asked Awards Questions
How do I enter?
Go to the limalicensingawards.org site to create an account to submit your entries
When is the deadline?
February 1, 2019
Will I be able to get an extension on the deadline?
No, entries will not be accepted after the deadline.
Who can enter?
- Licensing Agents
- Retailers who sell licensed product
- Promotions that utilized licensed properties and/or licensed product
- Locations or Events that utilized licensed properties
Do I have to be a member of LIMA to enter?
No. The awards are open to the worldwide licensing industry.
Is there a fee to enter?
What is the criteria?
- Program, product, or promotion must involve a specific licensed property.
- Product must have been available at retail during the calendar year 2018.
- Demonstrate overall excellence of licensing program, product, or promotion.
- Product/promotion must have demonstrated outstanding and/or unusual creative execution of artwork and/or product design.
- Show creative or unique merchandising of program/product/promotion.
Can I submit more than one entry into the awards program?
Can I submit more than one entry into a specific category?
Can I submit more than one licensed promotion?
Yes, however, you may not submit more than one promotion utilizing the same licensed property.
Can I save my entry if it’s not finished to work on at another time?
Yes. You can review, update, and edit all your entries at any time until February 1, 2019.
Who will see my entry form?
A panel of International licensing experts will review your entries – all entries will be kept confidential.
How are the nominees selected?
The panel of International licensing experts will score each entry. Up to 6 entrants per category will be placed on the ballot. A separate entry must be submitted for each category you wish to enter.
Who votes for the winners?
The LIMA membership.
When will the winners be announced?
At the LIMA Awards Ceremony, which will take place during Licensing Expo 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.