From Pokemon Go to Brexit, we've got insights from around the industry!
According to the 2nd Annual LIMA Global Licensing Industry Survey, retail sales of licensed products grew 4.2% to an estimated $251.7 billion in retail sales in 2015 while royalty revenue grew to $13.9 billion
LIMA members range from major movie studios to small consulting firms. Each member has their own set of needs, and we have developed benefits uniquely designed for all. What are yours?
Networking. Webinars. Data. LIMANET. Savings. Trend Information. Industry Insight. Promotion. So many reasons to join LIMA - what's yours?
- Mattel Awarded Highly Coveted Jurassic World License July 19, 2016
- Licensing Expo Welcomes the World to Las Vegas and Reinforces Global Business July 14, 2016
- Official The Walking Dead board game hits Kickstarter July 13, 2016
- International Fashion Retailer Colette Announces Exclusive THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS Products July 12, 2016
- 10 Tips to Help You Master the Art of Networking and Stand Out from the Crowd July 19, 2016
- Pokémon Go-ing for World Gaming Dominance… Is the Licensing World Next? July 13, 2016
- Keep Calm and Carry On? That Seems To Be Early Post-Brexit Consensus July 07, 2016
- Brexit and the Licensing Business: A Legal View July 07, 2016
Phone: +44 1908 802863
E-mail: Click Here
LIMA UK is the host to the British licensing community. If you’re on the outside looking in, we’re here to assist you to step into this exciting business sector. If you’re an established licensing business we hope that you will join us so that we can better serve you through our education, information, services and regular networking events. We have a dedicated PR team who can help spread the word on LIMA member activity. We campaign on issues facing the industry such as government regulation and policy. We will link you with out other international offices when you need help and information on the USA, Japan, China, or wherever else we maintain a sister office.