LIMA UK's Kelvyn Gardner shares his perspective on Britain's vote to leave the EU and its potential impact on the licensing industry.
Leading Toy Industry Execs Open Licensing Expo with Keynote Panel on Content Creation
LIMA has 13 offices and members in over 35 countries. Where do you need to do business next?
LIMA members range from major movie studios to small consulting firms. Each member has their own set of needs, and we have developed benefits uniquely designed for all. What are yours?
- Watch the Licensing Expo 2016 Keynote Video June 23, 2016
- 2016 LIMA International Licensing Awards Winners Announced! June 22, 2016
- Global Retail Sales of Licensed Goods Hit $251.7B in 2015 June 21, 2016
- LIMA and UBM to Partner on Licensing & Brand Extension Networking and Education Event in Japan June 20, 2016
- Celebrate Geek Culture at Expo: New Pavilion Highlighting Classic Films and Horror Icons Joins 2016 Show June 01, 2016
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and DHX Brands Sign Global Home Entertainment Distribution Deal for Teletubbies May 31, 2016
- Nickelodeon honours UK licensees at annual awards April 22, 2016
- Licensing Expo: Home to the World’s Top Brands April 22, 2016
- Brexit and the Licensing Business: One Man’s View June 27, 2016
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before You Go to Expo May 25, 2016
- The Enduring Power of Real Superheroes April 14, 2016
- ‘Tis the Season to Go Shopping November 23, 2015
Phone: +44 1908 802863
E-mail: Click Here
LIMA UK is the host to the British licensing community. If you’re on the outside looking in, we’re here to assist you to step into this exciting business sector. If you’re an established licensing business we hope that you will join us so that we can better serve you through our education, information, services and regular networking events. We have a dedicated PR team who can help spread the word on LIMA member activity. We campaign on issues facing the industry such as government regulation and policy. We will link you with out other international offices when you need help and information on the USA, Japan, China, or wherever else we maintain a sister office.