According to the 2nd Annual LIMA Global Licensing Industry Survey, retail sales of licensed products grew 4.2% to an estimated $251.7 billion in retail sales in 2015 while royalty revenue grew to $13.9 billion
From Pokemon Go to Brexit, we've got insights from around the industry!
- DHX Brands Boosts UK Team with Four Key Hires August 16, 2016
- Mattel Awarded Highly Coveted Jurassic World License July 19, 2016
- Licensing Expo Welcomes the World to Las Vegas and Reinforces Global Business July 14, 2016
- Official The Walking Dead board game hits Kickstarter July 13, 2016
- Brick-and-Mortars Stand to Benefit from Pokémon Go Licensing if They Act Fast August 17, 2016
- More Reality than Virtual: How VR is Disrupting Licensing, Rights and Royalties August 15, 2016
- China Abolishes Its One-Child Policy: Cross-Industry Impact On Licensing August 10, 2016
- On Target & the New Direction: Everyday Low Prices July 26, 2016
Phone: +44 1908 303 625
E-mail: Click Here
LIMA UK is the host to the British licensing community. If you’re on the outside looking in, we’re here to assist you to step into this exciting business sector. If you’re an established licensing business we hope that you will join us so that we can better serve you through our education, information, services and regular networking events. We have a dedicated PR team who can help spread the word on LIMA member activity. We campaign on issues facing the industry such as government regulation and policy. We will link you with out other international offices when you need help and information on the USA, Japan, China, or wherever else we maintain a sister office.