Tweet for a Cause: #LIMAcares
Looking for a way to get involved with LIMA’s campaign for the kids of the Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation (CBTF)? Put your social media to good use! Show your support for all the licensing community is doing for CBTF by using the hashtag #LIMAcares on Twitter, for a chance to win free entry to a LIMA networking event. This is a great way to share the message of LIMA Cares, show support for the cause, and easily get involved.
- Tweet using the hashtag #LIMAcares anytime from now until June 23, 2016, the final day of Licensing Expo, at 4 PM PST.
- A winner will be selected at random from everyone who uses the hashtag on Twitter, and will be announced Monday, June 27.
- The winner will get to choose a LIMA-run networking event to attend for free (some exclusions apply).
- You don’t have to be a LIMA member to get involved! Anyone is encouraged to join the contest.
Need some inspiration?
- Read the stories of the kids of CBTF – see how this disease has affected them and their families
- See what this year’s campaign is all about, and how the industry is Helping Kids Be Kids
- Learn what CBTF does and why this is such a worthy cause
- Check out previous years’ charity videos - Be Super to a Hero |Save the Bravest | What If…
- Show encouragement for the work the licensing community has already done and continues to do - $5.4 MILLION has been raised for CBTF by the LIMA Cares effort in the last 10 years!
It’s that easy! What are you waiting for? Get tweeting!