April 17, 2017
New York, United States of America
Type of Employment
About the CompanyArtestar is an international brand licensing agency that represents premier caliber artists, designers and creative professionals.
Job DescriptionArt-focused brand licensing agency seeking an art- and brand-passionate social media maven to spearhead our online marketing and lead generation efforts.
Ideal candidate is highly organized and has excellent social media, research, customer outreach, writing and design skills.
Core responsibilities include:
• Designing, coordinating and optimizing social media campaigns (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), email marketing (MailChimp) and website (Squarespace)
• Developing social media and marketing strategy independently and with team
• Writing and distributing press releases
• Researching new business opportunities, prospecting and generating leads
• Performing general office duties as needed (handling correspondence and packages, answering phones, scanning documents, filing, etc)
• Ability to create and modify images and documents using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is helpful. Knowledge of SEO a plus. Knowledge of Xcode also a plus
This position is a part-time with potential for growth into full-time.
Job Requirements• Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational, writing and visual skills
• Well-developed time management skills with ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects with follow-up
• Self-starter/independent worker with ability to make decisions and solve problems creatively and to also work collaboratively with a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone and email etiquette
SalaryCommensurate with experience
How to ApplyTo apply please send cover letter and resume to info at artestar.com.
Include "Social Media Associate" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.