|Licensing and Product Development Exec||Battersea Dogs and Cats Home||United Kingdom||Feb. 12, 2016|
|Senior Licensing Manager||Natural History Museum||United Kingdom||Feb. 11, 2016|
|Licensing Coordinator/Manager||Isaac Morris Limited||New York, United States of America||Feb. 8, 2016|
|Graphic Designer||Authentic Brands Group||New York, United States of America||Feb. 5, 2016|
|Client Manager||Global Trademark Licensing Ltd.||Germany||Feb. 2, 2016|
|Assistant||Sunrights Inc.||United Kingdom||Feb. 2, 2016|
|Licensing Director||Sesame Workshop||New York, United States of America||Jan. 29, 2016|
|Merchandising Planning Coordinator||Marvel Entertainment||New York, United States of America||Jan. 26, 2016|
|Director, International Business Development and Licensing||Billboard & The Hollywood Reporter||New York, United States of America||Jan. 22, 2016|
|Licensing Manager||The Bradford Group||Illinois, United States of America||Jan. 19, 2016|
|Accounting Manager and Contracts Management||Brand Central||California, United States of America||Jan. 17, 2016|
|Licensing Associate & Marketing Associate||Brand Central||California, United States of America||Jan. 17, 2016|
|VP/SVP of Sales and Marketing||IDW Publishing||California, United States of America||Jan. 15, 2016|
|Accreditation Manager||MedBridge||Washington, United States of America||Jan. 11, 2016|
|Licensing Internship||The Brand Liaison||Florida, United States of America||Jan. 11, 2016|
|Coordinator, Global Consumer Products||Saban Brands||California, United States of America||Jan. 8, 2016|
|Sr. Manager, Global Consumer Products Hard Lines||Saban Brands||California, United States of America||Jan. 8, 2016|
|Director, Licensing & Marketing||Billboard & The Hollywood Reporter||New York, United States of America||Jan. 6, 2016|
|Licensing Manager||FREEZE||New York, United States of America||Jan. 5, 2016|
|Licensing Coordinator||FREEZE||New York, United States of America||Jan. 4, 2016|
- LIMA Mind Mix 2016 Join us for this two-day, non-selling exchange of ideas between global licensing professionals - May 10-12, 2016 in Berlin
- Inside Licensing Newsletter Click here for the latest industry news, new licensing deals, trend information, in-depth analysis and more.
- LIMA Blog Exclusive insight into licensing's latest trends and topics.
- Licensing Events Calendar Explore licensing events around the world! Sort by location, date, event type and more!
- LIMA Events See a list of upcoming networking events and educational seminars organized by LIMA.
- Licensing Expo 2016 Everything you need to know about next year's Licensing Expo in Las Vegas!
- Licensing's Online Directory Connect with the people, companies, and industries you need to reach around the globe.
- Get the LIMANET App! Download LIMANET on your mobile device for quick, easy access on-the-go! Available for iPhone and Android.
- Full Search Capability Join LIMA to gain full access to exclusive LIMANET content.
- Licensing University™ This comprehensive educational program at Licensing Expo offers actionable insight and innovative strategies to licensing professionals.
- LIMA Webinar Series Register for upcoming sessions and members access the comprehensive webinar archive
- UCLA Extension Course - Enroll Now! LIMA has joined forces with UCLA Extension to offer "Licensing Entertainment: Strategies for the Global Marketplace," featuring elite roster of speakers.
- LIMA Annual Global Licensing Study LIMA has released its first-ever Annual Global Licensing Study, quantifying worldwide royalty rates and accompanying retail sales.
- Kidz Global Study Consumer survey reports detailing kids’ favorite brands and characters across a variety of categories in 31 nations around the world
- Basics of Licensing Book Series All aspects of a licensing program from the perspectives of different licensing professionals.
- Who's Who at LIMA Meet the LIMA HQ staff, Managing Directors, Board Members, International Representatives and more!
- International Licensing Awards Each year at Licensing Expo, we celebrate the best of our industry!
- Licensing Hall of Fame Cheryl Stoebenau, President of CAS Marketing, was named the 2015 Licensing Hall of Fame inductee on June 9
- Why Join LIMA? Learn about the power of LIMA membership for expanding your licensing potential.
- Online Application Join LIMA online and get instant access to LIMANET and member benefits.
- Hear What the Industry Is Saying The value of LIMA membership is recognized across the global licensing industry!