|Brand Leader - Athletic||Authentic Brands Group||New York, United States of America||Jan. 29, 2015|
|Dynamic Front Office Administrator||Global Icons||California, United States of America||Jan. 29, 2015|
|Manager, Consumer Products Communications||Viacom||New York, United States of America||Jan. 29, 2015|
|Licensing Manager||Gertmenian Rug Company||California, United States of America||Jan. 26, 2015|
|Sr. Licensing Manager||Roche||California, United States of America||Jan. 26, 2015|
|Associate Director, Licensing and Partnerships||The Museum of Modern Art||New York, United States of America||Jan. 23, 2015|
|Agent Trainee||United Talent Agency||California, United States of America||Jan. 22, 2015|
|Director of Brand /Licensing Sales||Global Brands Group||New York, United States of America||Jan. 15, 2015|
|Director of Licensing||Warner Music Group||New York, United States of America||Jan. 15, 2015|
|Digital Sales Associate||License! Global Magazine, UBM Advanstar||California, United States of America||Jan. 9, 2015|
|Director of Strategic Licensing (PART TIME)||Enesco, LLC||Illinois, United States of America||Jan. 7, 2015|
|VP or Director of Sales, Consumer Products||The Jim Henson Company||California, United States of America||Jan. 6, 2015|
|Licensing Coordinator||The Trump Organization||New York, United States of America||Jan. 6, 2015|
|Head of Brand Licensing||National Trust||United Kingdom||Jan. 5, 2015|
|Licensing Director, Soft Lines||Sanrio, Inc.||California, United States of America||Jan. 5, 2015|
|Illustrator||Precious Moments Inc.||Illinois, United States of America||Dec. 15, 2014|
|Associate Account Manager - Brand Licensing||"Confidential"||New York, United States of America||Dec. 12, 2014|
|Product Approvals Coordinator||Beanstalk||New York, United States of America||Dec. 11, 2014|
|Licensing Assistant||Creative Artists Agency||California, United States of America||Dec. 11, 2014|
|Licensing Sales||Leveraged Marketing Corporation of America||New York, United States of America||Dec. 10, 2014|
- UCLA Licensing Course Licensing Entertainment: Strategies for the Global Marketplace to be offered in association with LIMA - features stellar line-up of industry execs!
- New Publication on Trends, Analysis, Deals and More Inside Licensing is LIMA's new twice-monthly digital licensing newsletter covering industry news, trend information, latest deals, analysis and more.
- LIMA Blog Exclusive insight into licensing's latest trends and topics.
- Licensing University™ This comprehensive educational program at Licensing Expo offers actionable insight and innovative strategies to licensing professionals.
- LIMA Webinar Series Register for upcoming sessions and members access the comprehensive webinar archive
- CLS - Coursework in Licensing Studies Advance your career with LIMA's CLS program! Enrollment for our 2015-16 session opens in the spring!
- Kidz Global Study Consumer survey reports detailing kids’ favorite brands and characters across a variety of categories in 31 nations around the world
- Inside Licensing Click here for the latest industry news, new licensing deals, trend information, in-depth analysis and more.
- Basics of Licensing Book Seroes All aspects of a licensing program from the perspectives of different licensing professionals.
- Who's Who at LIMA Meet the LIMA HQ staff, Managing Directors, Board Members, International Representatives and more!
- Licensing Excellence Awards Submit for the 2015 LIMA International Licensing Awards - online entry now open!
- Licensing Hall of Fame Cheryl Stoebenau, President of CAS Marketing, will be named to the Licensing Hall of Fame on June 9 at the LIMA Licensing Awards Ceremony
- Why Join LIMA? Learn about the power of LIMA membership for expanding your licensing potential.
- Online Application Join LIMA online and get instant access to LIMANET and member benefits.
- Hear What the Industry Is Saying The value of LIMA membership is recognized across the global licensing industry!