LIMA and the Licensing Community Are Saving Lives!
Through the generosity of the licensing industry, $3.7 million has been raised for Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation since 2004.
But until there is a cure, much work will remain.
2013 Licensing Awards Ceremony Charity Video from LIMA and ERIK MOTTA… GET INSPIRED!!!
LIMA Cares: The CBTF Tissue Consortium
LIMA is committed to raising an additional $5 million in the next five years to fund the CBTF Tissue Consortium – a collaborative research effort by doctors from four hospitals working to analyze tissue samples. Through analysis, we will find the underlying causes of these cancers and be able to test treatments.
- It costs $1000 to acquire and analyze one tissue sample.
- $5 million will enable researchers to analyze 5000 samples.
- $5 million will equal 5000 opportunities to save a child’s life.
The Tissue Consortium is exclusively funded by LIMA, with 100% of the money donated to CBTF going directly to this vital research. Without the generosity of the licensing community, the opportunity would not exist to find a cure for the deadliest children’s cancer.
How You Can Help “Save the Bravest”
Help us in our fight to save these brave fighters! Three ways you can make a donation today:
- Invest in a tribute ad in this year’s awards program – more information to follow
- Direct donations via check (preferred for direct donations)
- Direct donations via credit card
Visit and like LIMA Cares on Facebook!