Interested in the current situation for licensing in Europe? Wondering what may the coming year(s) may hold in store? Join LIMA and UBM on Wednesday, June 7th for a pre-Brand Licensing Europe webinar with historical perspective on EU licensing and a keen eye toward the future.
Led by LIMA UK Managing Director Kelvyn Gardner, this session will provide:
- brief history of licensing in region
- a look at current popular licensed brands in the EU
- the structure of agencies today single territory, multiple, genuine pan-European )
- International licensor regional HQ locations
- licensees, local v pan-European
- how the EU/EAA regulations affect contract terms and territorial restrictions
- possible effect in the event of ‘hard Brexit’
(NOTE) – This session will take place from 11AM – 12PM U.S. EDTREGISTER NOW!