Join LIMA’s YPN group as our friends from Striker Entertainment take us on a journey through Topanga Mall for an upclose look at Brand Presence and Retail Activation: Mall, Specialty & Mass. Learn from partners Marc Mostman and Russell Binder as they walk through:
- How Key Brands (Striker controlled and other) have different presence at each retailer
- Demographic audience for each retailer – what’s different, what stays the same?
- How does packaging change, age change, product categories change?
- Floor space, who owns it
- A Retail ‘Audit’ of key accounts in a few departments
- Licensees – Who does what? Who sells where?
Monday, December 4th
3:30 – 6PM
6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91303
Following our walk through, we will gather at XOC Tequila Grill for drinks and appetizers courtesy of Striker Entertainment, and a whole lot of networking!
Note: this event is designed for – and restricted to - young licensing professionals (35 and under) in the early stages of their careers.
Contact Steve Sparacino at email@example.com for more details, and how to get involved in LIMA’s Young Professionals Network.