2018 LIMA Education Program
Licensing University is held each year in conjunction with Licensing Expo, the world’s largest licensing trade show. Organized by LIMA, Licensing U covers a broad range of topics impacting the business. This is the best opportunity you will have all year for a strategic look some of the industry’s hottest topics. Register for this year’s Licensing University to access such sessions as:
- Trend-Spotting and Innovation: How You Search for “New”
- Tracking and Dealing with Counterfeits
- FutureTech: New Technologies That Will Affect Licensing (i.e AR/VR, voice, etc.)
- Reaching New Generations with Classic Icons
- Tapping into the Power of Micro-Influencers
Visit the Licensing Expo website for the full Licensing U schedule. The 2018 program will run from May 21–24; Licensing Expo – owned and operated by UBM Americas – takes place May 22-24 at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.