LIMA has 13 offices and members in over 35 countries. Where do you need to do business next?
- Why You Need to be at Licensing University™ April 25, 2017
- Register for Global Compliance Webinar – Deadline Tuesday! April 21, 2017
- Tickets On Sale Now: Licensing’s Biggest Party of the Year! April 19, 2017
- Licensing University™ 2017 to Tackle Essential Topics for Success in Today’s Ever-Changing Marketplace April 19, 2017
- Brandgenuity to Drive Global Licensing Program for Major Automotive Brand April 04, 2017
- Licensing Expo Chosen for International Buyer Program (IBP) Select, a U.S. Department of Commerce Export, Licensing & Trade Promotion Program, to Facilitate International Licensing Deals September 13, 2016
- The Brand Liaison Scores NFL License September 07, 2016
- LPGA Launches Flagship LPGA Retail Store in Korea with Plans for 100 More September 06, 2016
- How To Establish A World-Class Corporate Brand Licensing Program February 15, 2017
- Why The 1990s Are Back In A Big Way This Holiday Season November 21, 2016
- Halloween Brings Pop Culture Knocking on the Front Door November 01, 2016
- Experiential Licensing Brings Brand New Cross-Industry Prospects October 18, 2016
Phone: (852) 39180625
E-mail: Click Here
Based in Hong Kong, the LIMA China office was opened in January 2010. It is a resource to our worldwide membership for information on the growing Southeast Asia licensing market. It also serves as a source of education on licensing for the Southeast Asian business community, and will broaden the network of potential business partners and opportunities for LIMA members.