LIMA Canada Board of Advisors
As the LIMA Canada launch event approaches, LIMA and Andrew Menceles, Director of LIMA Canada, have named a stellar group of licensing and business executives to its first Board of Advisors:
- Adam Beder, Executive Vice President of Global Licensing and Business Affairs, Spin Master Corp.
- Gabriel Bitton, CEO, Buffalo International
- Diane J. Brisebois, President & CEO, Retail Council of Canada
- Jim Danahy, CEO CustomerLAB Advancements in Retail Productivity; Founding Partner, AdhereRx Inc.
- Dan MacKenzie, Vice-President and Managing Director, NBA Canada
- Alan C. Middleton PhD., Executive Director, Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC); Assistant Professor of Marketing, Schulich School of Business, York University
- Joe Mimran, Founder Joe Fresh, Club Monaco, Alfred Sung, Caban. Dragon on CBC’s Dragons’ Den
- Pete Noonan, Managing Director, Licensing, The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd.
- Anthony Prenol, Partner and Practice Group Leader Intellectual Property Group, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Sam Wankowski, Sr. Vice President – Hardlines, Seasonal, Electronics and Entertainment, Walmart Canada Corp.
- Lily K. Yan, Director of Brands, Nelvana Enterprises