Rising Stars Award
We are building brand licensing’s leaders!
Who are licensing’s up-and-comers? The game-changers who are shaping the future of our industry? Tell us all about them, because LIMA is recognizing the global leaders of tomorrow with our Rising Stars Award!
Nominations are now open! Submit a co-worker, colleague or yourself for consideration. Deadline is April 17, 2017!
- 35 years old and under, with 1-7 years of experience.
- Demonstrates a commitment to and passion for the licensing industry.
- Seeks additional professional development opportunities to improve skills.
- Has shown innovation in planning and implementing successful licensing strategy.
- Demonstrates leadership potential.
The LIMA Rising Stars Award will be presented during the International Licensing Awards Ceremony at Licensing Expo on Tuesday evening, May 23.
2016 Rising Stars
Global Brand Marketing Manager, Mattel
Director of Digital Media & Acquisitions, Creative Licensing Corporation
Previous Recipients of LIMA’s Rising Stars Award:
2015: Stephanie Candiloro, Warner Bros. Consumer Products; Milin Shah, Earthbound LLC
2014: Ivonne Feliciano, Sesame Workshop; Kelley Davison, Added Extras
2013: Lauren Fields, Brand Central LLC; Marisa Marionakis, Cartoon Network
2012: Will DePippo, Sesame Workshop; Caitlin Gutekunst, Mind Candy; Andrew Ostrom, Harley-Davidson Motor Company; Jess Richardson, WWE; Anthony Shaut, Spielman Koenigsberg & Parker LLP; David Tovey, Mind Candy; Emily Wickerham, IMC Licensing