Tribute Book – Ad Specs
2017 LIMA AWARDS CEREMONY PROGRAM
Trim Size of Publication: 6″W x 9″H
Full Page: Full page with bleed – 6.25″W x 9.25″H (Live Area – 5.25″W x 8.25″H)
Full page without bleed – 5.25”W x 8.25”H
Half Page: Horizontal only – 5.25″W x 4″H (Ad floats)
Payment &advertising materials due on April 1, 2017 *Ads will not be published unless payment is received by April 1. **For those requiring net 30 payment terms, please submit your internal purchase order by March 1. ***If invoices are required in any format, please indicate as such.
DELIVERY OF ADVERTISING MATERIAL
Files/proofs MUST be sent directly to Max Publishing with a copy to LIMA:
- Ian Hyder – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robyn Reitano – email@example.com
Please do not send files or proofs if payment arrangements have not been confirmed.
ACCEPTABLE DISPLAY ADVERTISING MATERIALS
All display ads must be submitted in an electronic format. Please follow the below guidelines:
- Minimum bleed of 1/8″ on all four sides on full page bleed ads.
- Press-quality, hi-res PDF files with embedded or outlined fonts are preferred.
- All images used must be high resolution (no less than 300dpi), CMYK files (No RGB or Spot colors).
- Small files (10MB and under) can be emailed to Max Publishing. Larger files can be supplied via WeTransfer or similar program, or contact Max Publishing for other arrangements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No forms will be accepted unless signed by an authorized company and/or agency representative.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate position, however due to production limitations, exact position cannot be guaranteed.
- Advertising materials will not be returned.
- LIMA reserves the right to refuse any advertisement which is not consistent with Association standards.
- Refer to deadline and payment details above.